The College of Business offers the following study abroad opportunities for lower division students:
The courses available for lower division students will be listed on the "Courses" section at any given program under "Undergraduate Courses" course articulations.
CBAbroad will continue to add new programs to this list as they become available.
Lower division students need to attend one of the mandatory CBAbroad study abroad workshop that CBAbroad offers every semester before they can get individual study abroad advising.
- La Trobe University, Australia
- Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology
- Universidad del Salvador
- Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
- John Cabot University
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the best time to study abroad for Graduate Students?
- The best time for graduate students to study abroad is during their second or third semester of their graduate program.
- The worst time to study abroad is during your last semester when you have only four or five courses left to take. We cannot guarantee that the courses that you need would be offered in any given semester and this can set back your graduation date.
Which type of courses are the best courses to take while abroad?
Why are courses listed on the Course Substitution list if they are not always offered every semester?
- Each one of our partner universities reserves the right to change their course offering as it fits their particular needs.
The majority of the time we do not know that certain courses are not going to be offered until the student arrives to her or his host institution and s/he has to choose some other options.
If this happens to you
- Immediately, as soon as you find out, you must find a course that is the same in content and submit a course syllabus back to us for the Chair of your department to approve another course offering to fulfill the requirement that you need. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee that the course will be approved.
That is the reason that you should have a plan B and have some other options to take abroad if plan A does not work.