- Each semester Fowler College of Business (FCB) hosts several study abroad workshops.
- All FCB students MUST attend one of these workshops before they can get individual study abroad advising.
FALL 2017 Study Abroad Workshops:
- Students must be present for the entire 2 hours of the workshop.
- Please make sure that you arrive on time.
- Doors will be closed at the beginning of the workshops and no student will be allowed to enter the workshop late.
- There is not a need to RSVP to attend any of these workshops.
Please check this page for the location on the day of the workshop.
|1. Friday, September 1st, 2017||Love Library (LL 430)||2:00 to 4:00 pm|
|2. Thursday, September 7th, 2017||Love Library (LL 430)||12:00 to 2:00 pm|
|3. Friday, September 15th, 2017||Love Library (LL 430)||1:00 to 3:00 pm|
|4. Friday, October 6th, 2017||Love Library (LL 430)||12:00 to 2:00 pm|
|5. Friday, November 3rd, 2017*||Love Library (LL 430)||2:00 to 4:00 pm|
|6. Friday, December 8th,2017*||Love Library (LL 430)||1:00 to 3:00 pm|
* The application deadline for SUMMER 2018 semester is MARCH 15th 2017. For this reason, students must attend one of the above workshops or Faculty-Led Programs Information Meetings to study abroad.
At these workshops you will learn about:
- The opportunities available to you, including option-for-a-degree programs.
- The courses that you can take while abroad.
- Instructions on how and when to complete a study abroad application.