- Each semester Fowler College of Business (FCB) hosts several study abroad workshops.
- All FCB students MUST attend one of these workshops before they can get individual study abroad advising.
SPRING 2019 Study Abroad Workshops:
- Students must be present for the entire 2 hours of the workshop.
- Please make sure that you arrive on time.
- Doors will be closed at the beginning of the workshops and no student will be allowed to enter the workshop late.
- There is not a need to RSVP to attend any of these workshops.
Please check this page for the location on the day of the workshop.
|1. Tuesday, January 29 ***||Love Library 430||12:00 to 2:00 pm|
|2. Friday, February 8th ***||Love Library 430||1:00 to 3:00 pm|
|3. Monday, February 18th ***||Love Library 430||2:00 to 4:00 pm|
|4. Tuesday, March 19th||TBD||12:00 to 2:00 pm|
5. Friday, April 19th
|TBD||10:00am to 12:00 pm|
|6. Monday, May 6th||TBD||3:00 to 5:00 pm|
***The application deadline for FALL 2019 semester is FEBRUARY 20th, 2019. For this reason, students must attend one of the above three workshops to study abroad.
At these workshops you will learn about:
- The opportunities available to you.
- The courses that you can take while abroad.
- Instructions on how and when to complete a study abroad application.