- Each semester Fowler College of Business (FCB) hosts several study abroad workshops.
- All FCB students MUST attend one of these workshops before they can get individual study abroad advising.
Spring 2017 Study Abroad Workshops: FALL 2017 WORKSHOPS DATES COMING SOON
- Students must be present for the entire 2 hours of the workshop.
- Please make sure that you arrive on time.
- Doors will be closed at the beginning of the workshops and no student will be allowed to enter the workshop late.
- There is not a need to RSVP to attend any of these workshops.
- Please check this page for the location on the day of the workshop.
|1. Tuesday, January 24th 2017**||Love Library 430 (LL-430)||2:00 to 4:00 pm|
|2. Friday, February 3rd 2017**||Love Library 430 (LL-430)||1:00 to 3:00 pm|
|3. Thursday, February 9th 2017**||Love Library 430 (LL-430)||10:00 am to 12:00 pm|
|4. Friday, February 17th 2017**||Love Library 430 (LL-430)||2:00 to 4:00 pm|
|5. Friday, March 10th 2017||SSW-2532||2:00 to 4:00 pm|
|6. Friday, April 14th 2017||Love Library 430 (LL-430)||2:00 to 4:00 pm|
|7. Friday, May 5th 2017||Love Library 430 (LL-430)||2:00 to 4:00 pm|
** The application deadline for Fall 2017 semester is February 20th 2017. For this reason, students must attend one of the first four workshops to study abroad in Fall 2017.
At these workshops you will learn about:
- The opportunities available to you, including option-for-a-degree programs.
- The courses that you can take while abroad.
- Instructions on how and when to complete a study abroad application.