- Each semester Fowler College of Business (FCB) hosts several study abroad workshops.
- All FCB students MUST attend one of these workshops before they can get individual study abroad advising.
FALL 2018 Study Abroad Workshops:
- Students must be present for the entire 2 hours of the workshop.
- Please make sure that you arrive on time.
- Doors will be closed at the beginning of the workshops and no student will be allowed to enter the workshop late.
- There is not a need to RSVP to attend any of these workshops.
Please check this page for the location on the day of the workshop.
|1. Friday, August 31st, 2018 ***||TBD||1:00 to 3:00 pm|
|2. Friday, September 7th, 2018 ***||TBD||1:00 to 3:00 pm|
|3. Wednesday, September 19, 2018***||TBD||10:00 am to 12:00 pm|
|4. Friday, October 12th, 2018||TBD||1:00 to 3:00 pm|
Friday, November, 9th, 2018 PLEASE NOTE: This event has been rescheduled to the following date:
5. NEW DATE: Friday, November 2nd, 2018
|TBD||1:00 to 3:00 pm|
|6.Friday, December 7th, 2018||LL430||1:00 to 3:00 pm|
***The application deadline for SPRING 2019 semester is September 20th, 2018. For this reason, students must attend one of the above three workshops to study abroad.
At these workshops you will learn about:
- The opportunities available to you.
- The courses that you can take while abroad.
- Instructions on how and when to complete a study abroad application.