To acquire intercultural competencies while studying abroad.
Can continue to take courses that have been officially approved to fulfill major requirements.
A Specialist Team
Is ready to assist students to determine the courses that can be taken in order to receive academic credit.
The Study Abroad program in the Fowler College of Business was established in 2005. The program is designed to accomplish three broad goals in its participants:
- Enhancements of personal traits.
- Development of social skills.
- Acquisition of cultural learning and cross-cultural competency.
Student Learning Outcomes
More specifically, after participating in the CBA Study Abroad program, a student should:
- Display flexibility and adaptability in unfamiliar settings.
- Demonstrate openness to new ideas and ways of doing things.
- Empathize with the perspectives of others.
- Exhibit attitudes of tolerance and self-confidence.
- Work effectively in groups with colleagues of diverse backgrounds.
- Explain and provide examples of the role of culture.
- Operate effectively across cultures.
- Portray a global perspective in actions.
Follow us on Facebook !
Study Abroad Programs
Fowler College of Business
Business Advising Center- EBA 448
5500 Campanile Drive
San Diego, CA 92182-7748